Posted on May 1, 2017, in A Minute of Time Series, A Minute of Time with Deborah Froese, Conversation Fun, The Anita Factor, writer life and tagged A Minute of Time, A Minute of Time Series, Children's author, Deborah Froese, friends, George Eliot, Interview, Middlemarch, Mr. Jacobson's Window, The Anita Factor, writer life, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Follow Living Lunacy on WordPress.com
Connect with me!
Recognition for Empty Cup
Shortlisted for the Manitoba Book Awards, McNally Robinson Best Book for Young People, older category, 2015
Listed in Canadian Children's Book Centre's Best Books for Kids & Teens, Spring 2015 edition.
Read Empty Cup!
“Not an easy story but an important one. Compelling, powerful and engaging.”
~ Eric Walters, author of Power Play.
“. . . Sure to prompt reflection and provocative discussions on important issues.”
~ Allan Stratton, author of Leslie’s Journal.
For more reviews or to purchase your copy, visit the Reviews & Buy page.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Minute of Time Series
- A Minute of Time with Christina Albig
- A Minute of Time with Deborah Froese
- A Minute of Time with Gabriele Goldstone
- A Minute of Time with Jodi Carmichael
- A Minute of Time with Larry Verstraete
- A Minute of Time with MaryLou Driedger
- A Minute of Time with Melinda Friesen
- A Minute of Time with Pat Trottier
- Clean Eating
- Conversation Fun
- Favourite Photos
- Favourite Places in Winnipeg
- Holidays/Special Occassions
- Living Ideology
- My Book
- Outta My Head Recipes
- Pet Shinanigans
- Stellar (and not so stellar) parenting moments
- The Anita Factor
- Who Lives Here
- Wit and Wisdom at Age 4
- writer life